Tuesday, November 10, 2009

GIRL ON BIKE


Did I mention I'm writing a book? "GIRL ON BIKE, What the Boys taught me about Love, Life and Mountain Biking"...........It's done,or so it seems. Now it's time to get some serious input and some "critiquing" (is that a word?) from the experts. I've included stories from the trail, and chapters featuring 7 guys who have taught me all I know about more than biking. The time is now to get it out there. I feel it! It's very exciting and no matter what, I am determined to see it in print, one way or another.

Now it's visits to Barnes and Noble, visualizing! I have the cover design thanks to Al's fabulous photo of me he took this weekend with his new Kodak Coolpix.

I'm back on schedule with my early morning writing and story telling. Amazing dreams have been coming to me just before I awake and I'm turning them into short stories and essays. Suddenly I feel I have SO MUCH to tell, so many stories, poems, essays to get printed; my passion, my dream since I was 17 years old after traveling to Paris. They say it's never too late. It's time to test that theory for myself.

I'm rearranging my writing studio finally!

TBC....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment